Auctions and Liquidations Calendar
Approx. 650,000 SF Industrial Property; 15 Buildings on 29 Acres
Sale Conducted by AW Properties Global
Call for Offers!
This property consists of approximately 29 acres zoned "heavy industrial" in Terre Haute, Indiana with 15 industrial manufacturing building. It features heavy power; 12 drive-in door docks; ceiling heights ranging from 9' to 23'; a large, adjacent parking lot and a parking lot across the street; several other vacant, adjacent lots; and nearby rail access.
Asking Price: $700,000
Bob Pabst, Sale Contact
Dura Automotive Systems
2-Day Online Only Auction
Dates: Thursday & Friday, September 9 & 10, 2021
Location: Moberly, MO
(6) Minster presses from 150-600 ton, major stamping and roll forming equipment, secondary equipment, maintenance shop, tool and die shop, and more.
Burdette Wilber, Auction Contact
Shiloh - Complete Plant Auction
Online Only Auction
Auction Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Location: Roseville, MI
(8) Minster press lines, 300-1,200 tons, press feed & coil equipment, CNC vertical machining center, surface grinders, vertical milling machines, milling & drilling machines, radial arm drill, saws, lathe, fab equipment, quality control equipment, M.R.O & plant support.
Accepting presale offers on presses!
Jake Josko, Auction Contact
Browse HYPERAMS' list of current and upcoming auctions and liquidations for:
- Metal fabrication machinery;
- Precision machining equipment;
- Construction vehicles and equipment;
- Plastics manufacturing equipment;
- Facility support equipment;
And much more...
HYPERAMS is a member of the National Auctioneers Association and is affiliated with major industrial auction hosting firms Bidspotter and Auction HQ.
If you're a first-time bidder, please read our guide on auction definitions and the bidding process.
Equipment/Excess Asset Sellers
HYPERAMS' auction services division team includes seasoned professionals with over 75 years of combined industry experience. The team conducts live, webcast, and online auctions, as well as sealed bid sales, throughout the U.S. and Canada in a variety of industry verticals. No project is too big or small; HYPERAMS has managed auction projects with proceeds ranging from $50 thousand to over $16 million.
The HYPERAMS team is committed to dedicating its resources, including manpower, industry knowledge, and technology capabilities towards making every project a success. Regardless of size, each project receives the full attention of project managers, site personnel, support team members - all the way up to the top of our corporate leadership.
Please contact us if you'd like to learn more about how HYPERAMS' proven strategies can maximize the recovery dollars of your equipment or excess assets.